This reminded me of the sound guy list that Curt wrote up for issue 13 about ten years ago. This was on a piece of paper tacked to the wall backstage at ATP after I introduced Isis and it was gladly handed to me by the stage manager…..
SEEN ON A FLIGHT CASE SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA
1. Listen to the stage manager and get on stage when he tells you to.
2. No one has time for pop star attitudes.
3. None of the technicians care if you are David Bowie or the milkman.
4. When you act like a jerk, they are completely unimpressed with the infantile display that you might think comes with your dubious status.
5. They were there hours before you arrived, building a stage safely for you to perform on, and will be there hours after you have left taking it down.
6. They should get your salary and you should get theirs.